Your membership helps promote effective policies and remove market barriers.
Member Benefits: What the Coalition Can Do for You
Joining the California NGV Coalition may be the single most important thing NGV stakeholders can do to ensure that NGVs reach their full potential as a significant alternative fuel vehicle market and pathway to reduced petroleum dependence and better air quality for California.
Members support and contribute to the Coalition’s efforts to ensure NGV industry success by promoting effective state policies and removing market barriers.
As a member, you receive:
- Access to policy makers via lobbying days and private meetings
- Early information on key initiatives, such as the Low Carbon Fuel Standard and AB 118 funding
- Support for demonstration and testing programs
- A subscription to CalNGV News, our biweekly newsletter providing updates on our activities and policies and events affecting the NGV industry
- Access to members-only website content, including regulatory analyses and document archives
- A voice on the CNGVC board or committees, depending on your membership level
Who should join?
- Any business that sells or wants to sell NGVs or related products in California
- Providers of natural gas fuels (including biogas) in California
- Fleets and other organizations that use NGVs and want to protect their investment
- Others who support the development of natural gas vehicles
How to join:
The California NGV Coalition offers two levels of membership, depending on your organization’s situation and desired level of participation. To learn more about becoming a member, please contact Tim Carmichael.
Photo credits: banner courtesy American Honda;
port trucks courtesy Sempra Energy Utilities